12 Wisdom Tips for Sharing Christ Effectively
- At the beginning of each day, pray and ask God for opportunities to share Christ.
- Rely on God to give you the boldness and the words to say.
- Always be ready. Be watchful throughout the day for opportunities. Make sure to follow your heart and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- When you go out into the community, determine to focus on others and not just yourself. Enjoy the season and avoid stress.
- Sympathize when you recognize someone is stressed, hurting, or grieving.
- Be genuine as you meet tangible needs. The look on your face will send more of a message than the gift or service you provide.
- Share a story of what Christmas means to you or something God has done in your life. Unbelievers are more open to hearing your testimonies than your doctrine.
- Don’t debate. Don’t be political. Don’t attack someone else’s beliefs. Be respectful of their choices.
- Don’t condemn. Love and empathy are what people need.
- Don’t be discouraged if someone doesn’t accept what you have to say. The results are up to God. We just plant the seeds.
- Always give a church card so they have a way to connect after your conversation.
- Don’t give out your personal information. Instead direct them to call or email your church.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink